Monday, May 17, 2010

NJ's Patsy Generation

Tax dollars for education? Ignorance is bliss.
Tax dollars for NJ Transit? Walk to work.
Tax dollars so school children can have bread? Let them eat cake.
Tax dollars for seniors' prescriptions? No problem.

It's bad enough that the Governor has increased my commuting costs and, ultimately, the costs to educate my children but now he wants to take my hard earned tax dollars to GIVE to the seniors who probably voted down my town's school budget so they can have an extra $310 for senior prescription drug funding to spend on golf fees at their active living neighborhood or on meals out???

How about NO?! When did shared sacrifice come to mean average, middle class parents paying for everything? Seniors got to vote down the school budget. Why can't I vote the prescription plan down? Why can't I vote down the budget for the town's senior center? Oh that's right, the parasites who have spent the last 30 years stealing money from their children are in charge and now are taking the resources from their grandchildren.


If it were realistic I'd sell my house now and move to a state with less parasites and leave this state for those who think younger generations have nothing better to do then move here and pay taxes to support their lifestyles while getting nothing in return simply due to an accident of geography. While my generation, Generation X, could be called the Patsy Generation getting stuck with this nonsense, Generation Y will be wise to look elsewhere when choosing the state to raise their families.

No comments: